Meet Our Trainers
Owner and Training Director
• Graduate of K9 Academy
• AKC Canine Good Citizen Evaluator
• Professional Member of International Association of Canine Professionals (IACP)
Kristin began her successful dog training career in 1998 and has never looked back. In 2001, she started El Dorado K9 Training from her home in Shingle Springs. As business grew, she felt ready to pursue her dream of a “real” facility, thus the inception of The Local Bark in 2009. She currently assists in all aspects of training when needed, specializing in the more difficult behavioral issues such as anxiety and aggression.
With training at the root of her passion, she continues to expand and develop new training programs for The Local Bark, and is extremely proud of her training team.
Lead Trainer and BARKing since 2014
• Graduate of Animal Behavior College
• Animal Behavior College Mentor Trainer
• AKC Canine Good Citizen (CGC) Evaluator
• APDT Member - Association of Professional Dog Trainers
Anna began her career with dogs in 2004 as a graduate of Animal Behavior College. She uses positive reinforcement training methods with dogs of all breeds, ages and temperaments, and specializes in helping owners of pit bull type dogs learn responsible ownership, obedience, and problem solving. Anna has worked as a Behavior Evaluator for the Humane Society of Silicon Valley and has volunteered for several rescues in the Bay Area.